Thursday, February 09, 2006

Soccer Fever


I know, I know, football is over for another year and people want something to watch because they just can't stand hockey (can't understand that!). I am starting again to help coach high school girls soccer and the REAL football sport World Cup is just around the corner (June '06). Get involved in a great sport! Get digital cable so you can have the Fox Soccer Channel and watch games from all over the world! Watch the Spanish channel so you can hear a 20 second word after the scoring of a goal! Hey, the fever has hit. I love soccer. I just never liked being in the wall on a free kick! I found the above picture, but I can't find the one I had as a poster back int he 70's. It was great! Everyone one of the guys had a hilarious look on his face as the ball was kicked. By the way, it does hurt, that's why you cover important places! The below pic just hurts. Period. Let's play soccer lads! (and lasses). Sorry for the small photos.

No comments: