Friday, August 25, 2006

... and working on some changes... help me...

I just thought it was time for a change to the ol' bloggy-thingy. Things went well until... I have always disliked when making a change on the computer it gives you the ultimate warning: "Do you really want to permanently make this change you dufus, cuz you'll lose stuff if you do?" I know, it's not really like that, but I have a hard time. I get stuck. This time I thought, Oh I'll make the change, I'll go through with my changes even after the warning pop-up. So, as a result, all my links went away and I can't get them back. Hey, I'll just start a new list o' links. Hey if you have a blog and you want me to link to you, send it to me. I'll think about it, and after debating it, I'll have to confront that aweful warning again, and, well, I may just go ahead anyway; again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Change can be good.

Anonymous said...

That was one thing I didn't like about blogger if you change you loose

Anonymous said...

Don't ever change anything! Keep it all the same! TRADITION! (can you hear the fiddler on the roof score swelling in the background?) TRADITION!

besides, that is our church motto, right?

Jimbo said...

change . . . who said anything about change?!?!?!?

link: ymjimbo.blogspot.com

P.S. Harry Will is just 12 days away. Are you in this year???