Tuesday, October 17, 2006

... and then someone asked me to answer a whole bunch of questions!

This morning as I was reading some blogs, I came across a list of questions, and after reading their answers they challenged their readers to anwer them. So here goes Andrea!

1) What books are you reading now? The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini & Eat This Book by Eugene Peterson
2) Favorite magazine? Golf
3) Favorite smell? Brewed Gourmet Coffee
4) Least favorite smell? B.O.
5) What's the first thing you think of in the morning? 15 more minutes, just 15 more minutes… 6) How many rings before you answer the phone? Never get to, children, teenagers in my house…
7) Future children's names? I’m closer to having grandchildren…
8) If you could have any job what would it be? Golf Pro
9) If you could have any color hair what would it be? Not grey
10) Glass half full or half empty? It depends on whether I am going to finish drinking it or not (half full)
11) Favorite movie? Lord of the Rings – waited 28 years for it!
12) Do you type with the correct fingers on the keys? Never took a typing class, what do you think?
13) What is your single biggest fear? Taking a bunch of clothes to Goodwill and finding out a few weeks later that they have been purchased again!
14) Favorite song? U2 – “40”
15) Favorite soft drink? Diet whatever – Dr. Pepper, I guess
16) The best place you have ever been? Lake Louise, British Columbia, Canada
17) What is your nickname? The only one I ever had was in college, named after a Budweiser Pit Bull – Spuds (MacKenzie) – Thanks Budweiser!)
18) Favorite NEW food? Chipotle’s Chicken Burrito…
19) Ever been toilet papering? No, but I have had it done to me by people that read this blog regularly… you know who you are...
20) Favorite day of the week? Sunday. What?! I’m a minister?
21) Favorite restaurant? One I eat regularly - Chipotle; When I have $$$$$ -- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
22) Favorite sport to watch? Golf, Football, College Football, College basketball - Tournament
23) Favorite ice cream? This one hurts cuz I can’t have it anymore but 0 Blue Bell’s Vanilla Bean
24) What do you do when you are bored? Never bored: three kids, their sports, ministry, stuff to do…
25) Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Golfsmith
26) Bedtime? When I can’t hold my eyes open anymore…
27) What (or who) inspires you? Jesus – The Sermon on the Mount, My wife, my kids…
28) Beach, city, or country? Country, close to a city
29) What kind of car do you drive? 2005 Dodge Minivan, 1993 Grand Am
30) What characteristic do you despise? Non-listeners & Whiny People
31) Favorite flowers? The ones I give my wife?
32) Where would you like to retire to? A house near a golf course
33) Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning
34) Have you ever been fired from a job? Nope
35) If you could permanently smell like any scent from the smelly markers collection, which one would you choose? What kind of question is that?
36) Favorite Memory: When my wife said she would marry me…
37) Current Occupation? Minister

2 comments:

Chris and Andrea Moyer said...

Nice! My favorite is 36. And I take no responsibility for 19!! Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing we don't have a Chipotle here. It's just too good.