Tuesday, November 28, 2006

... and look where that got me!

Just some goofy stuff for today:

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.

Bumper Sticker: Honk if you love peace and quiet.

My fave: Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?

Nothing is foolproof to the sufficiently talented fool.

I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

and... my teenage daughter's favorite bumper sticker sighting here in Colorado: "I march to my own accordian".

No comments: