Thursday, December 22, 2005

4 "Looking Back" Questions

Just in case anyone is out there who happens to stumble onto this blog during this busy time, here’s some questions for ya with my answers first. Please feel free to post a comment with yours:


1. Name 1 toy you owned when you were younger, that meant a lot to you.

Mine would have to be the train set my brother and I built depicting a war scene from WWII, complete with hand-painted tiny military guys from both armies.


2. Name 2 games you enjoyed playing as a child.

I loved playing Monopoly. Something about buying stuff and sticking it to the guy who’s struggling always appealed to me. My friends and I also played war games all the time with our air rifles.

3. Name 3 foods you didn't like as a child, but do now.

Most vegetables
Most fruit
Pie - Any kind

4. Name 4 foods you didn't like as a child, and still don't like.

Pickled anything
Cabbage
Lima beans
Anything that has green olives in it.

No comments: