Monday, March 20, 2006

... about the Madness that is March

Home bound today. Snow storm. School cancelled. I hope it clears a little so I can pick up Laurie this evening at the airport.

Let's do a post about March Madness. The first round of the NCAA Tourney is done and, like every year, we watched our share of upsets. My bracket is a mess. I only have two teams left that I picked to go to the Final Four. Megan and Cameron both have me beat so far. Oh well, it's fun watching the games. Underdogs are great to cheer for. Cameron picked Bradley to beat Kansas so this post goes out to Cam!


















(You've won the battle Cam but I'm still going to win the war with my pick to win it all!)

1 comment:

stuckinthe80s said...

Yeah...but did he pick Bradley to also beat Pittsburgh?!?!?!