Wednesday, March 08, 2006

... what puts you in a good mood?

Here’s a good one for today. Sometimes we just need some motivation for getting motivated; some encouragement to get moving; some prompting to have a good day. Maybe this will get your brain going. One question, ten answers.

List ten things that are guaranteed to put you in a good mood
(assuming that sometimes our moods, outward appearance needs to be improved upon- not that this ever happens to me or anything).

Here are my answers (in no particular order – except 1 & 10). I expect to hear yours.

  1. Golf. Anywhere, anytime.

  2. Uninterrupted reading time (1 hour minimum).

  3. Hearing a good story.

  4. Eating good food.

  5. Getting mail with checks inside.

  6. Playing with my kids.

  7. Seeing God work in someone’s life

  8. Getting mail, email, or a phone call from an old friend.

  9. Seeing someone overcome something.

  10. Did I mention golf?

No comments: